About North Alta Industrial Medical Services
North Alta I.M.S is an aboriginal family owned and operated company in the Peace Country. We provide oilfield emergency medical services on industrial work sites as well as Ambulances that are providing EMS to the local first nation communities. Our staff are loyal, dependable, reliable and exceptionally skilled.
Our mission is to “Treat others as you wish to be treated” - Mahatma Gandhi.
VIP Emergency Medical Services Inc. was created in April 2003 by Valerie Marquardt. North Alta Industrial Medical Services Inc. was created by Larry and Grant Marquardt in 2004. The two companies amalgamated in July 2007.
North Alta I.M.S created a new safety culture in 2003, obtaining a large business COR in 2004. “Safety is our way of life.”
Why Choose Us?
- Exceptional patient care of your workers, WCB claim management, personal integrity and respect.
- Proven track record... over 9 years experience operating in the oilfield providing emergency medical services to major oil and gas companies.
- We exceed OH&S regulations by following the Alberta Ambulance regulations.
- Strong partnerships with Duncan, Woodland Cree and Whitefish First Nation Bands for the past several years.
- Exceptional health, safety and environment program and performance.
- COR Certified, IRP 16 Certified, HSE Canada, ISN networld.
Stable, reliable aboriginal family owned and operated business.
|Certificate Of Recognition||562.65 KB|